Love has forgotten to write! I mean, I wrote Love for years and never received one letter from Love. Pouring my heart into each word, tears hit the pages many times, and nothing. I have shown Love; I can be LOYAL. I mean, I stayed when they hurt me. I forgave them by giving them a million chances. I have never judged them for cheating, beating, or mistreating me. I still support them. I turned the other cheek because “I Love them”. I wrote that in a letter to you, hoping you will write back, nothing. Love, you forgot to write. I mean, i have shown DEDICATION. I have help those that needed me the most. I have shared my money with penniless people. I have fed the homeless, assisted blind people to their destination, and I have taken the time to support people in their illnesses. I wrote, not a word. I have been HONEST. I hit my knees when they attempted to walk out the door, I begged them to be good to their children, and I have told them I was hurt when they didn’t consider me. I mean, I was truthful about my emotions; though I was so angry. I was “real” because I didn’t want to walk away. I was DEVOTED. I told them until death and I meant it. I stayed when they embarrassed me in front of my friends, isolated me from my family, and refused to allow me to grow. I mean, I Loved them when they did some of the cruelest things in return. Love has forgotten to write! Or Maybe I never addressed Love correctly…..
As friends we are going to go through raising children together, mourning the losses of our parents, illnesses we can’t prevent, and some financial hardships. Do we really need more strain on our relationships? Communicate freely with your friends about what’s in your heart. Listen to what they have to say because you may know yourself but they see what you can’t. DEDICATE everything you have to building a strong foundation. Be HONEST say the things that need to be said, challenge them to be their best, encourage them when they are at their best, and tell them why you Love them every chance you get. DEVOTE the time. Make sure you make them a priority because a great friend will always make you one. Build something together invest in your friendship, like minds allows seeds to grow. Trust your friends, believe they are in your best interest. It’s okay to argue with them for clarity but never question their intentions. They may be wrong but that doesn’t mean they are trying to wrong you. As friends you must have tough discussions with practice they will come easier. Work at your friendships daily….
1) I am not that man you have to ask if he finds you unattractive because he isn’t sleeping with you. I am the man that would say I am not attracted to you that is why I am not sleeping with you.
2) I am not that man you have to wonder if he is cheating on you. I would break up with you and say I want to be with someone else.
3) I am not that man that would eat your food if it is nasty. I will tell you it’s nasty.
4) I am not that man that you can have around your unattractive friend that thinks she is beautiful. I will break the news….
5) I am not that man that would spend time with you if I didn’t want to. I would risk losing you to someone else before I hang with you just to spare your feelings.
6) I am not that man who is a romantic because it’s expected. I am romantic because it’s how I feel about you.
7) I am not that man to say “I Love You” because you said it to me. I will say “I Love you” when I feel and have the belief the words match my faith in you.
8) I am not that man you can force to commit to you. I believe a commitment is when two people are at the same place at the same time.
9) I am not that man that believes you can’t win and argument with a woman. I will break night going back and forth but if the woman becomes unreasonable, she will lose me completely. I can’t stand irrational people.
10) I am not that man you ask something that you really don’t want to know because I will express it and force you to honor your accountability for asking me….
Overall, I am not that man you have to wonder what he is thinking about because I would tell you the good, the bad, the great, and the ugly. I Love transparency….
We want a woman that we can trust with our hearts. One that is loyal to our strengths and will check us on our weaknesses. A woman that doesn’t start trouble and remains drama free. One that can express their emotions, yet remain logical when solving a problem. A woman that caters because she wants to, not because she wants something in return. Overall a woman that is cut above and refuse to be cut below.
They want a man that can withstand all the women placed in front of them. They want a “wanted man”, not a man that acts on wanting women. They want a man smart enough to challenge them, but not dumb enough to take on all their challenges. They want a leader. They want a man that can make a plan and carry it out. They want a man they can nurture but not a man they have to nurture. Overall, Women want a man that they can trust will have their best interest because most women will be vested.
What scares people from making their heart available is the fact that they have given their heart in the past and failed. But, succeeding at a RELATIONSHIP takes risking your heart every time yet knowing the value of your heart. When you find someone special, give them your life support freely. The right person will give you theirs in return and both of you will have all the support you need. Trust yourself again! You may continue to pick the wrong ones but with the right MENTALITY you will be prepared for the right one. DEDICATE your life to people you Love and through the fighting and fussing you will have a strong VILLAGE.
People working together cover more ground than those working separately….
The world can hold me to my Promises….