Every king needs a partner to rule by his side, great advisors, and loyal surroundings. He needs to understand that ruling isn’t about power but about fair regulations which govern the land. Being king takes open ears, transparent intentions, and principles that punish when crossed but elavate when followed. Being “a king” is about growing the people in your kingdom, assuring they understand Love and happiness is your reason for sitting on the throne….
Who else is tired of giving your all and being told you’re gullible for trusting your heart? Who else laughs when you see people protecting their heart from Love? Well, I am tired and I have laughed because I see “the gullible” being the people that believe they are living being scared of falling in the faith of Love. I laugh not because I enjoy them missing out on “a taste of heaven” but because I wish they can feel how great it feels to give your heart to someone that actually deserves it’s loyalty. I laugh because the feeling is so great it tickles my insides and I want them to understand how foolish they are to live through past pain which has nothing to do with Love but someone taking Love for granted. It’s God’s plan to teach a lesson preparing us for our destiny of a true forever. I have had the intense pain of heartbreak. I wasn’t broken from that pain because my purpose is to chase my matching heartbeat. It was to see eye to eye with someone that can lock eyes and connect with my pupils rhythm for rhythm. So they can continue to sleep and I will continue to laugh because I am wide awake….
The mind has layers which give us levels to our personalities, and with all those levels we are expected to find people that can understand and accept all we bring. A Relationship is a miracle! I am not just talking about coexisting or creating a companionship. I am talking about building a relationship where there is joy in the maintenance of relating. I mean, having another person that will truly capture your essence and you theirs. I mean, having a team that agrees to build for a lifetime and stay focused on task with a loyalty and dedication that is unmatched. I am not talking about biting your tongue not to say anything offensive. I am talking about saying everything that comes to mind and having meaningful discussions to get pass the pain and hurt of contrasting views. I am talking about always believing with great and clear communication that being on the same page is always obtainable. It will never be about accepting the wrong in someone, it’s about inspiring what’s right through a bond of freedom, openness, adjustment, and growth. Who wants to just be cool, when they can work on a friendship or partnership that gives life purpose????
Her belly grows from the seed planted from the connection of an united front. Like minds deciding to give life to one heartbeat, beating hearts racing until they ran out of stamina, exploding to compose a miracle. Sparks ignited to forge a pathway to life, one fish leads millions, but only one would be chosen to do God’s work. The time was perfect, the plus meant positive, and happiness was created in a instant. Her belly grew from a seed planted from the connection of an united front. A lifetime of having each other’s backs and our generation will move forward. Parenting toward progression….
If you truly know me, you would know my honest tongue is connected directly to my genuine heart. You would understand that my wisdom is for future happiness, not for present. You would grasp that my “I Love You’s” come with responsiblities and my distance means it’s your turn to say “I am sorry”. But, do you truly want to know me? Or is it easier to just paint me as “the villain” in your story by telling tales? Does the satisfaction you want come from knowing you don’t want to take on the responsibilities of truly Loving me? Which is cool! But if your answer is “Yes” to all the questions above. No hard feelings and know that I truly wanted to Love you and I accept you didn’t feel the same. But, if you truly wanted to know me, you would already know that….
1) I am not that man you have to ask if he finds you unattractive because he isn’t sleeping with you. I am the man that would say I am not attracted to you that is why I am not sleeping with you.
2) I am not that man you have to wonder if he is cheating on you. I would break up with you and say I want to be with someone else.
3) I am not that man that would eat your food if it is nasty. I will tell you it’s nasty.
4) I am not that man that you can have around your unattractive friend that thinks she is beautiful. I will break the news….
5) I am not that man that would spend time with you if I didn’t want to. I would risk losing you to someone else before I hang with you just to spare your feelings.
6) I am not that man who is a romantic because it’s expected. I am romantic because it’s how I feel about you.
7) I am not that man to say “I Love You” because you said it to me. I will say “I Love you” when I feel and have the belief the words match my faith in you.
8) I am not that man you can force to commit to you. I believe a commitment is when two people are at the same place at the same time.
9) I am not that man that believes you can’t win and argument with a woman. I will break night going back and forth but if the woman becomes unreasonable, she will lose me completely. I can’t stand irrational people.
10) I am not that man you ask something that you really don’t want to know because I will express it and force you to honor your accountability for asking me….
Overall, I am not that man you have to wonder what he is thinking about because I would tell you the good, the bad, the great, and the ugly. I Love transparency….
I can picture him holding your soft skin in his hands. I remember when it was me, running my hand through your hair, but now it’s him separating your hair from his hands. I looked your way and you can look me straight in the eyes and smile. Yet, my head drops in pain when our pupils connect. You have taught me the pain Love brings. Every time the phone rings, my heart dials yours. There seems to be no answer for moving on. I can’t push you out of my mind, you were my gold mine. I want to hate your man, but I know how easy it is to Love you. Guess, I am not suppose to get over you because when I was under you, I acted like I was above you, and now I am beneath these covers; paralyzed from losing you. Thought it couldn’t happen and now that it has I don’t know what happen….